Service discovery for HAProxy
EasyHAProxy dynamically creates the
haproxy.cfg based on the labels defined in docker containers.
EasyHAProxy can detect and configure HAProxy automatically on the following platforms:
- Docker Swarm
Who is using?
EasyHAProxy is part of some projects:
See detailed instructions on how to install below.
Easy to set up and low configuration to numerous features.
EasyHAProxy will discover the services based on the Docker Tags of the containers running on a Docker host or Docker Swarm cluster and dynamically set up the
haproxy.cfg. Below, EasyHAProxy main features:
- Support Automatic Certificate Management Environment (ACME) protocol compatible with Let's encrypt and others CA.
- Set your custom SSL certificates
- Balance traffic between multiple replicas
- Set SSL with three different levels of validations and according to the most recent definitions.
- Set up HAProxy to listen to TCP.
- Add redirects.
- Enable/disable Stats on port 1936 with a custom password.
- Enable/disable custom errors.
Also, it is possible to set up HAProxy from a simple Yaml file instead of creating
How Does It Work?
You don't need to change your current infrastructure and don't need to learn the HAProxy configuration.
The steps are:
- Run the EasyHAProxy container;
- Add some labels to the containers you want to be parsed by EasyHAProxy (see detailed instructions below);
- EasyHAProxy will automatically detect the containers, set up, and reload the HAProxy configurations for you without downtime.
For detailed instructions on how to use EasyHAProxy, follow the instructions for the platform you want to use:
Or you can install using tools:
If you already set up the EasyHAProxy, is time to go deeper:
See EasyHAProxy in action
Click on the image to see the videos (use HD for better visualization)
Here is the code applied in the examples above.